This video still makes me cry. This was one year ago, ONE! He has come so far. #goldenretriever #cancersucks #survivor #2xcancersurvivor
♬ Sparks – Coldplay
A heartwarming TikTok video, showcasing the beautiful bond between a lymphoma patient and his golden retriever, has captured over a million hearts worldwide. Zach Stroup, 27, living with lymphoma in his central nervous system, had one wish while battling his condition in the hospital – to see his cherished dog, Brody.
A touching moment captured on the couple’s TikTok account, @The_Stroups, shows Zach seated in a wheelchair, greeted by an ecstatic Brody. The Stroup’s TikTok platform, which has gathered a following of over 175,000 since its launch, highlights the trials of everyday life amid their health battles and advocates for cancer awareness in younger populations.
“Zach and Brody’s relationship is unbreakable. It gave him strength to keep going,” Madison affirmed. This memorable reunion has elicited an outpouring of Support from viewers, underscoring the therapeutic and healing power of pets in challenging times.
Animals Are My Favorite People by Tiny Rescue: Animal Collection
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast Fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!